A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to deliver the commercial requirements for a regional utility framework, you will:
- Run projects / supporting Senior QS' on larger projects
- Provide commercial support across regional power projects and frameworks
- Develop commercial strategies for projects
- Negotiate and manage subcontract agreements
- Maintain and maximise the profitability of assigned projects
- Manage subcontractor variations, payments and reporting
You will be managing high profile utilities framework consisting of various small to medium projects across Scotland (Central belt).
Frameworks consist of various installation, maintenance and repair of overhead power lines, substation upgrades and new connections.
Our client is looking for quantity surveyors who have experience of managing multiple projects on frameworks.
They are also open to experienced assistant quantity surveyors who have helped run small utility projects or supported larger utility frameworks and are looking for progression.
You will have good experience of using NEC or JCT and commercially delivering power, water, gas, renewables, rail, highways, nuclear or building frameworks.
You will have experience of negotiating and managing NEC contracts.
Should you wish to discuss your fit to these candidate requirements please contact the vacancy manager and quote the assignment reference number under the job title.
Why not share this vacancy so they don't miss out.