A leading engineering PLC is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to deliver a supply chain strategy for major infrastructure project.
– Establish new compliant supply chains across key categories
– Relationship management with the preferred supply chain partners
– Help to deliver the national best practice strategy
– Monitor and improve supply chain performance and KPIs
– Significant stakeholder engagement
Major infrastructure project based in the South East
Our client is looking for Supply Chain Managers with strong experience of efficiently managing supply chains from any industry.
You will have a track record of successfully onboarding compliant suppliers and performance managing them post contract.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.