A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to deliver a supply chain strategy across various national infrastructure projects.
– Establish new compliant supply chains across key categories
– Relationship management with the preferred supply chain partners
– Help to deliver the national best practice strategy
– Monitor and improve supply chain performance and KPIs
– Significant stakeholder engagement
Various national infrastructure projects and frameworks across highways, rail and utilities
Our client is looking for Supply Chain Managers with strong experience of efficiently managing supply chains from infrastructure or construction.
You will have a track record of successfully onboarding compliant suppliers and performance managing them post contract.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.