A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Subcontract Buyer to lead subcontract procurement for regional infrastructure projects, you will.
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Setup procurement programmes for projects and frameworks
– Procure some major material packages
– Meet with operational teams and deliver their buying requirements
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
A mixture of framework and project procurement to support rail, highway and utilities projects across the north.
Managing 10 -15 live projects with values from £50k to £1.5m you’ll be procuring subcontract packages across a wide range of civil engineering services, including embankment works, earthworks, trenching and devegetation.
Our client is looking for experienced Buyers or Senior Buyers who have strong subcontract procurement experience from any infrastructure related industry.
They are happy to also consider candidates from construction as long as they have had some previous experience of procuring civil engineering subcontracts.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.