A leading construction contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage a regional utilities framework.
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors and material suppliers
– Support the work winning activities and the mobilisation of new framework projects
– Produce and manage cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage cost forecasting to ensure budget sustainability
Regional utilities framework across the midlands, various frameworks require managing across power, gas and water.
Our client is looking for a senior quantity surveyor or experience quantity surveyor from any medium to large infrastructure contractor who has experience of managing any utility frameworks or projects.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.