A leading facilities services contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage regional refurbishment and fit out projects.
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors
– Support the work winning activities and the mobilisation of new projects
– Produce and manage cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage cost forecasting to ensure budget sustainability
Refurbishment and fit out for public sector and private clients nationally, projects range from £1 – £10million in value.
Our client is looking for senior quantity surveyors or quantity surveyors looking for progression, who have managed refurbishment / fit out or small building projects, and / or M&E fit outs.
Our client is also looking for senior/ quantity surveyors who have experience of managing public sector clients: Government, Health, Education projects.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.