A leading construction contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage a regional rail framework.
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors and material suppliers
– Support the work winning activities and the mobilisation of new framework projects
– Produce and manage cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage cost forecasting to ensure budget sustainability
Regional rail framework across the North of England, including OLE, track renewals and station improvements.
Our client is looking for a senior quantity surveyor or experience quantity surveyor from any medium to large infrastructure contractor who has experience of managing rail frameworks.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.