A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the power division in providing commercial management across a number of high voltage connections and network maintenance projects, duties will include:
– Negotiation and manage the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors and material suppliers
– Produce and manage commercial reports, cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage change notifications, pricing variations and payment applications
– Manage cost-flow forecasts to ensure budget sustainability
High voltage connections and network maintenance projects ranging from £100k to £10m.
Wide selection of clients including data centres, wind farms, commercial and residential developments.
Our client is open to looking at an experience Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a step up or a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to move into Power, as sector experience is not essential.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.