A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to deliver the commercial requirements for a major project, you will.
– Lead the delivery of a major new connections project
– Manage senior stakeholder relationships with the client and consultancies
– Negotiate and manage subcontract agreements
– Manage cost reporting and forecasts
– Manage change variations and payment requests
New connections major project for a high-profile client
Our client is looking for senior quantity surveyors who have run power projects for a leading infrastructure contractor or subcontractor.
As this is a standalone role managing a major project (no team to manage) they are happy to consider experienced Quantity Surveyors who are looking for progression.
You will have experience managing NEC or JCT contracts.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.