A leading MEP contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to deliver the commercial requirements for a new build construction project, you will:
– Lead the commercial strategy for a new build construction project
– Manage senior stakeholder relationships with the client and consultancies
– Negotiate and manage subcontract agreements
– Manage cost reporting and forecasts
– Manage change variations and payment requests
Managing a £50m+ MEP contract that is part of a large new build construction project.
Our client is looking for senior quantity surveyors who have delivered MEP contracts for leading main or MEP contractors.
They are happy to consider experienced MEP Quantity Surveyors who are looking for progression, as this is a lead role, they will not be considering Assistant or Intermediate QS’.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.