A leading mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager to lead the commercial requirements for a large building project, you will:
Senior Quantity Surveyor
– Negotiate and manage subcontract agreements
– Manage cost reporting and forecasts
– Manage change variations and payment requests
– Responsible for the commercial performance of the project
– Advise senior management on the commercial risks and opportunities
– Prepare management accounts and conduct contract reviews
You’ll be managing a £50m+ M&E fit out subcontract for a large regional construction project.
6 Month Initial Fixed Term Contract – Temp to Perm Option
They are currently bidding for other projects in the region which will offer a permanent opportunity should these bids be secured.
Our client is looking for experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers who have strong mechanical and electrical experience.
You will be working for a leading M&E Contractors and have a strong understanding if the subcontract supply chain.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.