A leading cost consultancy are looking for a Senior Procurement Consultant to provide procurement and contract advice and guidance at a strategic level to various clients across the north.
– Delivering best-in-class strategic procurement service
– Major project and programme procurement
– Developing category procurement and contract management strategies
– Developing cost recovery / negotiation strategies for key categories
– Providing advice, guidance, workshops and training
Advising northern based clients on contract and procurement strategies for construction and infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for Senior Consultants or experienced Consultants looking for progression, who have experience of creating, presenting and delivering procurement strategies for construction, infrastructure or public sector clients.
Previous OJEU experience is desirable however not essential.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.