A leading main contractor is looking for two Senior Buyers to support the winning and deliver of regional projects, you will:
Senior Buyer – Tendering
– Lead the procurement process for new bids / work winning
– Source new subcontractors, send out and analyse enquiries
– Write project procurement strategies
– Lead finalisation meetings with bid teams
Senior Buyer – Projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Procure major materials
– Meet with operational teams and deliver their buying requirements
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
Various projects across construction and infrastructure throughout the North West.
Our client is looking for Senior Buyers and experienced Buyers who have strong subcontract procurement experience from any main construction or infrastructure contractor.
For the Tendering role applicants could also have category or supply chain management experience from a main contractor.
For the Subcontracts role applicants must be able to demonstrate managing the end to end subcontract tendering process for a main contractor.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.