A leading public sector organisation is looking for a Senior Buyers to support a major construction framework with various contract management initiatives, you will:
– Draft contract commencement notices to support major projects and site improvements
– Create new call offs from a head contracts for the framework partners
– Drafting contracts clauses around early warning, risk registers, costs, scope, time periods and compensation events
– Support the administration of the main contract with the framework partners
– Setting and policing KPIs and financially monitoring the framework partners
– Ensure contract obligations have been met by the framework partners
Major construction projects up to £1bn each, including new buildings and major upgrades to the estate.
Site improvements up to £2m each, including refurbishments, minor works, reactive and planned maintenance.
Our client is looking for experienced buyers who have some contract management experience.
They are happy to look at candidates from either the private or public sector.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.