A leading construction contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage regional project.
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors and material suppliers
– Produce and manage cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage cost forecasting to ensure budget sustainability
– Managing risks, opportunities and change requirements for the project
Support 1-2 projects concurrently across the South West
Projects across commercial, student accommodation, residential, education, health and retail
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor or experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is looking for progression from any medium to large construction contractor.
You will have experience of JCT contracts and running packages for construction projects.
Ideally you will be a graduate with a relevant RICS accredited degree.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.