A leading construction contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to commercially manage a regional construction project.
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors
– Support the work winning activities and the mobilisation of new projects
– Produce and manage cost value reports and final accounts
– Manage cost forecasting to ensure budget sustainability
Building projects for public sector and private clients nationally, projects range from £30 – £100million in value.
Projects are mainly commercial, residential and education new builds and some refurbishments.
Our client is looking for quantity surveyors or experienced assistant quantity surveyors looking for progression, who have helped deliver new build or refurbishment projects for private clients or public sector organisations.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.