A leading utilities operator is looking for Procurement Managers and Senior Buyers to support the management of existing contracts for major regional projects.
– Operational contract management with existing contractors
– Support the identification and implementation of best practice and strategic initiatives
– Develop strong working relationships with contractors (SRM)
– Ensure compliance and governance with the client and the supply chain
– Provide commercial advice and guidance to internal stakeholders, the client and the supply chain
Major utilities and infrastructure projects throughout the region.
Our client is looking for procurement professionals who have strong experience of negotiating with or managing subcontractor relationships.
You will be working for a medium to large contractor, subcontractor or client organisation with strong contract and / or supply chain management experience post award, any experience of negotiating or administrating NEC or JCT would be beneficial.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.