A leading utilities operator is looking for Procurement Managers and Senior Buyers to support the negotiation and management of contracts for various business units, you will:
– Manage the end to end category management process for assigned contracts
– Set the category strategy, analyse the market, plan demand
– Write and present recommendation reports, influencing internal stakeholders
– Deliver the strategic sourcing process from PQQ, ITT, negotiation, recommendation to award
– Deliver contract / performance improvement and supplier relationship management objectives
– Achieve cost reduction, continuous improvement and transformation targets
Multiple roles are available across the following category groups:
Our client is looking for strong regulated industry experience, they are open on seeing candidates from a range of industries including engineering manufacturing, construction, utilities, defence, pharmaceutical, FMCG, Financial Services.
Candidates will be working for a large complex company and have strong strategic procurement / category management experience.
Management experience is desirable for the Procurement Manager level as some roles require managing a small buying team.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.