A leading building services contractor is looking for a Procurement Manager to develop and deliver a procurement strategy across assigned PFI Contracts you will:
– Support operational teams with procurement requirements for projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract services packages
– Category management of a few national categories
– Lead a small buying team
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved
– Management of hard facilities contracts for several Councils and the blue light sector
Our client is looking for Procurement Managers or experienced Senior Buyers who have strong FM or M&E subcontract procurement experience from any building services contractor.
They are also happy to look at good FM subcontract procurement professionals from any any large corporate company.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.