A leading building services contractor is looking for two Procurement Managers to develop and deliver a procurement strategy across assigned building services projects, you will:
– Support operational teams with procurement requirements for projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Procure major materials and capital equipment
– Category management of a few national categories
– Lead a small buying team
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved
– MEP: Mechanical and electrical fit out of commercial, hospitals, schools and residential buildings
– FM: Management of hard and soft facilities contracts for Schools and Councils
Our client is looking for Procurement Managers or experienced Senior Buyers who have strong FM or M&E subcontract procurement experience from any building services contractor.
They are also happy to look at good subcontract procurement professionals from construction contractors or strategic FM procurement professionals from any large corporate company.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.