A leading public sector organisation is looking for a Procurement Manager to further develop strategy relationships with key supply chain partners, you will:
– Develop procurement strategies for projects
– Ensure the correct procedures and policies are been followed
– Develop ITT / tender evaluation criteria
– Support the tendering process to ensure transparency and equal treatment of suppliers
– Support the award of contracts and drafting of terms
Relationship management of newly appointment supply chain partners who will be delivering engineering, construction and infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for strategic procurement professionals who can demonstrate a track record of successfully improving key supply chain relationships.
You will likely be working as a Procurement Manager or Supply Chain Manager for a large complex, construction, infrastructure or engineering contractor.
Experience of managing NEC contracts would be beneficial however not essential.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.