A leading construction consultancy is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to deliver a procurement strategy for a range of packages for HS2.
– Delivering best-in-class strategic procurement service for large high profile Infrastructue project
– Responsible for producing appropriate procurement documentation and running an end-to-end procurement process
– Developing category procurement and contract management strategies, NEC suite of contracts
– Manage a small to medium size procurement team
– Ensure all procurement activities are undertaken in compliance with EU and UK legislation
Various packages for HS2
Our client is looking for Procurement Managers with NEC experience working for a Tier 1 infrastructure contractor OR Procurement Consultants who have experience delivering procurement strategies for clients with relevant OJEU experience.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.