A leading mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for a Procurement Manager to deliver a procurement strategy for national power projects, you will:
– Create preferred supplier agreements for assigned materials and subcontracts
– Work with commercial teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered
– Support bids and new project mobilisations from a procurement perspective
– Deliver various supply chain management initiatives
– Ensure governance, compliance and cost saving targets are achieved
You will manage a portfolio of power related suppliers and subcontractors nationally.
Projects range across M&E fit out, facilities management, street lighting, utilities and instrumentation.
Our client is looking to meet with Procurement Managers or experienced Senior Buyers who have strong material and subcontract experience of power related supply chains.
Candidates must have a track record of successfully delivering category or project procurement strategies.
They are happy to look at candidates from either M&E Fit Out, Facilities Services or Infrastructure Contractors
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.