A leading building services contractor is looking for a Procurement Manager to develop and deliver a procurement strategy across assigned building services projects, you will:
– Support operational teams with procurement requirements for projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Procure major materials and capital equipment
– Category management of a few national categories
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved
Mechanical and electrical fit out of commercial, hospitals, schools and residential buildings
Our client is looking for Procurement Managers or experienced Senior Buyers who have strong M&E subcontract procurement experience from any building services or M&E contractor.
They will also consider candidates from main contractors who specialise in M&E subcontract procurement.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.