A leading utilities operator is looking for Procurement Manager to support the negotiation and management of IT contracts.
– Manage the end to end category management of assigned IT categories
– Lead the tender process in line with the procurement functions strategy
– Support the ongoing management of new and existing contracts
– Ensure compliance and governance with the supply chain
– Provide commercial advice and guidance to internal stakeholders and the supply chain
IT Infrastructure, Hardware, Applications, Maintenance, Telco, Networks, Outsourcing
Our client is looking for procurement professionals who have strong category management experience of either corporate services or IT.
You will be working for a large private company from any industry or public sector organisation, experience of OJEU would be beneficial however not essential.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.