A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Procurement Manager to lead a small buying team while developing and delivering procurement strategies for regional highway projects and frameworks, duties will include:
– Support operational teams with procurement requirements for regional projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Lead a small buying team who will procure materials and plant for projects
– Setup new and manage existing category agreements for key materials
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
Various highway projects and frameworks across the South East
Our client is looking for experienced Procurement Managers who are looking for a career move… they’re also open to looking at Senior Buyers who is looking for career progression.
They require strong infrastructure project subcontract procurement experience from a top 30 contractor.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.