A leading engineering services PLC is looking for a Procurement Manager to set and deliver a category strategy across a portfolio of engineering categories, you will:
– Set category strategies and lead a small strategic procurement team
– Manage the end to end category management process for assigned contracts
– Manage senior internal stakeholder requirements
– Maintain an expert knowledge of assigned categories to ensure maximum value creation
– Ensure personal and team savings, rebates and compliance goals are achieved
Assigned a portfolio of engineering products, this includes a wide selection of machined and fabricated items
Our client is looking for strategic procurement professionals who can demonstrate a track record of successfully setting and delivering category plans across any engineered or manufactured categories.
You will have experience or managing small to medium procurement teams for large complex public of private sector companies, together with winning over challenging internal stakeholders.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.