A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Procurement Lead and Procurement Manager to develop and deliver a national procurement strategy for their rail business unit, duties will include:
– Identify and drive efficiencies and improvements across the business unit
– Lead and develop a medium to large sized procurement function
– Deliver director level stakeholder requirements
– Deliver various group strategic procurement and supply chain management initiatives
– Support the negotiation of major material and subcontract packages
– Support operational teams with procurement requirements for projects
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Procure major materials
– Setup new and manage existing category agreements for key materials
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
Various national rail projects and frameworks
Our client is looking for experienced Senior Procurement Managers and Procurement Managers who are looking for a career move… they’re also open to looking at Senior Buyers who is looking for career progression.
Both roles require strong rail material and subcontract procurement experience from a top 30 contractor.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.