A leading infrastructure contractor is looking for a Procurement Lead and Procurement Manager to lead subcontract procurement for a major rail project, you will:
– Develop and deliver a project procurement strategy for assigned categories
– Manage the tender process for subcontract packages
– Negotiate and procure high value materials and capital equipment packages
– Deliver an effective procurement service to internal operational and engineering stakeholders
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
Major rail project based in London.
The Procurement Lead will manage a portfolio of high value MEP contracts.
The Procurement Manager will manage a portfolio of medium value construction, civil engineering and consultancy contracts.
Our client is looking for experienced procurement managers who have strong subcontract procurement experience for a reputable main construction, infrastructure or building services contractor.
Candidates interested in the procurement lead role will have strong MEP subcontract experience and a detailed understanding of the MEP supply chain
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.