A leading public sector organisation is looking for a Procurement Lead to further develop strategic relationships with a few key subcontractors for a major construction framework, you will:
– Develop procurement strategies for projects
– Manage the assurance and governance activities with key subcontractors
– Develop tender evaluation criteria and ITT documentation
– Support the tendering process, award of contracts and drafting of terms
– Manage supply chain performance
Relationship management of newly appointed subcontractors who will be delivering engineering, construction and infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for strategic procurement professionals who can demonstrate a track record of successfully improving key supply chain relationships.
You will likely be working as a Procurement Manager or Supply Chain Manager for a large complex, construction, infrastructure or engineering contractor.
Experience of managing NEC contracts would be beneficial however not essential.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.