A leading cost consultancy is looking for a Procurement Manager and Senior Buyer to delivery various projects for a major infrastructure client.
– Manage the tender process for a major capital programme of works
– Lead subcontractor negotiations on behalf of the client (NEC, JCT)
– Deliver various direct category management initiatives
– Deliver strategic procurement requirements for various client and supply chain stakeholders
– Manage compliance and governance activities on behalf of the client
– Ensure savings and timescales are achieved in line with programme or category strategies
Delivering capital programmes and category management requirements for a major infrastructure client.
Our client is looking for procurement professionals who have strong strategic experience from the construction or infrastructure related industries.
They have various roles so want to see candidates with either subcontract project or direct category management skills.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.