A leading engineering services contractor is looking for a Procurement Consultant to manage the end to end design, procurement and implementation of a new P2P system.
– Lead the tender, recommendation, award and procurement process
– Support the design, development and implementation of the new system
– Create a specification brief
– Create processes and procedures on how to manage the supply chain
– Support with training
– Manage the sign-off process across many internal director level stakeholders
National implementation of a new P2P system, leading the tender process with companies such as SAP and Coupa.
Our client is looking for an experienced Procurement Consultant who has managed the end to end design, procurement and implementation of various P2P systems.
Experience of managing SAP, Coupa or Causeway implementations would be beneficial.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.