A leading public sector organisation is looking for a Head of Framework to manage the compliance and performance of a newly appointed construction contractor partners, you will:
- Manage construction contractor relationships from inception to aftercare
- Ensure contractors are accountable and deliver against agreed commitments
- Interface with clients to resolve technical challenges with projects
- Oversee the performance management and improvement of contractors
- Deliver various supplier relationship management (SRM) initiatives
Managing construction contractors who will be delivering major projects, beyond £100m on a ‘4+2’ year framework.
Frameworks include a wide selection of new build and refurbishment projects for many different public sector organisations.
You will have at least 10 years’ experience working for a leading construction or infrastructure contractor or cost consultancy, with experience of delivering £100m+ projects for the senior role.
Our client is looking for a relationship focused procurement or commercial professional to manage the performance of a multi-billion-pound framework.
You’ll be working in a senior procurement or commercial role with a strong understanding of the end-to-end supply chain, including suppliers, subcontractors, manufacturers, and distributors, commencing at feasibility and through the process into aftercare and life cycle.
Experience of managing NEC contracts would also be desirable.
Should you wish to discuss your fit to these candidate requirements please contact the vacancy manager and quote the assignment reference number under the job title.
Why not share this vacancy so they don't miss out.