A leading facilities services contractor is looking for a Commercial Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor to provide commercial management for a high profile account, duties will include:
– Lead and develop a small commercial administration team on the contract
– Produce and manage various commercial and cost value reports (CVRs)
– Manage budgets and cost-flow forecasts
– Negotiation and management of the tender process
– Ongoing management of subcontractors
– Manage contract change notifications, pricing variations and payment applications
Management of a national TFM contract for a leading PLC, worth £20m per year with many years left to run.
This is the largest and highest profile contract within the business unit.
Our client is open to looking at an experience Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a step up or a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a career move.
Candidates will have strong experience of managing TFM or Hard FM contracts for high profile clients.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.