A leading utilities operator is looking for a Category Manager to devise and deliver a national procurement strategy, you will:
– Set and deliver the category strategy for all facilities and site operations contracts
– Lead and develop a medium sized strategic procurement team
– Deliver procurement requirements for senior stakeholders
– Manage the end to end category management process for assigned FM contracts
– Deliver a wide selection of strategic duties including market analyses, writing and presenting recommendation reports, contract management and supplier relationship management
Responsible for all hard and soft facilities and site operations contracts
Our client is looking for strategic procurement professionals who can demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering FM category strategies.
You will have many years’ experience working for large complex public of private sector companies from any industry.
You will also have a managing small to medium procurement teams, experience of managing OJEU / PCR contracts would be beneficial.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.