A leading construction contractor is looking for a Category Manager to strategically manage a portfolio of direct subcontractors and suppliers, you will:
– Develop and deliver a national category strategy across a portfolio of direct construction categories
– Manage all strategic agreements across subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors
– Work with senior internal leaders to ensure strategic agreements are maximised
– Lead contract and performance management of the supply chain
– Lead tendering for new strategic partners
– Achieve cost savings, rebates, compliance and efficiency targets
Responsible for managing an entire supply chain of direct construction preferred partners, ranging across subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
Our client is looking for experienced strategic procurement professionals who are working for a leading contractor from any sector of construction.
They are open to seeing Procurement Managers, Category Managers or Supply Chain Managers who have experience setting up and contract managing direct supply chains.
You must be a driven, dynamic individual who embraces change and has a track record of achieving results within a strategic procurement function.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.