A leading construction services PLC is looking for an Category Buyer to deliver category strategies across a portfolio of national construction and facilities management categories, you will:
– Manage the end to end category management process for a portfolio of direct group agreements
– Deliver category plans for allocated categories, managing RFI, RFP, negotiation, recommendation to award
– Support other Category Managers in delivering their higher profile category strategies
– Deliver contract / performance improvement and supplier relationship management objectives
– Achieve savings, rebates and compliance targets
Allocated a portfolio of categories to strategically manage across direct construction materials, plant and facilities management
Our client is looking for Category / Senior Buyers who have experience managing or supporting framework tendering and contract management.
You will be working in a project based industry, our client is open to seeing candidates from construction, infrastructure, house building or building services supply chains.
They are also open to meeting with credible operational Buyers who are looking to develop their strategic procurement skills.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.