A leading engineering PLC is looking for Buyer to support the tendering and contract management activities, you will:
– Support Procurement Managers with the delivery of strategic sourcing strategies
– Support tendering activities, such as managing PQQs / ITTs
– Use commercial systems to monitor and update supplier activity
– Carryout commercial administration activities, such as managing document control and scorecards
– Analyse data and create reports and dashboards
Supporting various engineering and technical services related categories.
Our client is looking for candidates with 12-24 months procurement experience for a large complex company from any industry.
Candidates will have experience of supporting tendering and contract management activities and must are keen to quickly gain the skills to move into a Category Buyer role.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader with one of the largest UK procurement functions that offers fantastic career development opportunities.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.