A leading engineering PLC is looking for Buyer to support regional project procurement activities, you will:
– Support Procurement Managers with the delivery of project procurement strategies
– Place and manage material orders for regional projects
– Support subcontract tendering activities, such as managing prequals, RFIs, RFPs
– Analyse data and create reports and dashboards
– Ensure savings, rebates and compliance are achieved in line with project strategy
Various engineering projects across the South East
Our client is looking for candidates with 12-24 months procurement experience for a large complex company from any industry.
Candidates will have experience of supporting operational or strategic procurement activities and must are keen to quickly gain the skills to move into a Senior Buyer role.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader with one of the largest UK procurement functions that offers fantastic career development opportunities.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.