– Manage the day to day procurement of materials and services for projects
– Work with project teams to deliver procurement requirements
– Set up and manage supply agreements and monitor SLA’s
– Review key areas of spend to identify leveraging and synergies
– Achieve cost reduction and rebate targets
Mainly buying a wide variety or direct construction materials and services, also buying various indirect categories such as site services and PPE.
Our client is looking for Buyers or experienced Assistant Buyers who are currently working for any contractor or subcontractor.
You will be able to demonstrate successfully managing similar operational and strategic procurement activities for any type of construction related projects.
They are open to seeing candidates form sector of construction and any size of company, they’ll also consider candidates from the engineering or manufacturing industries who are interested in moving into construction.
We’re all about going the extra mile and adding value to our customers, we support our candidate network with the following services.
Our Consultants are aligned to a specific job function group nationally, they help candidates across all experience levels from Assistants through to department Heads and Directors.